We are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Intern to join our team.
· Assist Marketing Team in events set-up, outing tasks, event logistics and promotion project support.
· Provide sales administration support to Sales Team.
· Conduct marketing analysis and sales analysis.
· Analyze customer data for customer segmentation, reporting and insights.
· Fresh/Under Graduate of Associate Degree or Degree in related discipline.
· Strong project management and organizational skills.
· Good command of computer skills including MS Office.
· Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
· Good communication skills, self-motivated, well-mannered with strong sense of responsibility.
· Flexible, friendly personality with a can-do attitude.
· Working Hours: 2 days per week from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
· Immediately available is preferable