We are looking for a Credit Analyst to join our team.
what we need you to do:
- Perform credit evaluation and risk assessment on commercial credit proposals and review. Provide recommendation on applications and response to waiver requests.
- Coordinate with relationship managers for matters relating to credit applications, provide input on structuring of more complicated transactions.
- Ensure efficient turnaround of credit processing.
- Identify and drive process improvements and other initiatives.
- Degree holder, preferably in finance, accounting or other business related fields. CFA, CPA or FRM is a plus.
- At least 2 years’ solid credit assessment experience in sizable financial institutions with great knowledge of trade finance, commercial lending, lending guidelines and market credit practice. Ideally with a strong knowledge in lending to Chinese enterprises, SME and e-commerce industry.
- Strong analytical skills, report writing and problem solving skills with logical credit judgment.
- Good team player with tactful inter-personal & communication skills, self-motivated and detail-minded with strong risk control sense and analytical skills.
- Fluent in Putonghua and good command on both spoken and written English and Chinese.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your resume at the link below. Looking forward to having you in Qupital family.