We are looking for a Credit Administration Officer to join our team.
what we need you to do:
- Prepare standard loan and security documents for corporate client. Perform credit limit set up and collateral management in the system.
- Ensure compliance of loan/ security documents and all conditions precedent prior to credit limit activation. Proper safe-keeping of important documents in vault.
- Handle loan drawdown.
- Assist function head to review and enhance the robustness and effectiveness of control measures to mitigate operation risks; proactively identify potential risks areas and propose measures for remediation.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Degree holder, preferably in finance, accounting or other business related fields.
- At least 3 years’ solid experience in bank corporate and commercial credit administration and loan documentations.
- Experience in credit control and monitoring functions will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in loan processing, procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Detail-oriented, good team player and able to work independently under high pressure.
- Hands-on experience in using MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
- Fluent in Putonghua and good command on both spoken and written English and Chinese.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your resume at the link below. Looking forward to having you in Qupital family.